Pick Me Up Pista Bomb
1 cup American Pistachios
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup rolled oats, toasted
1 cup puffed amaranth (rajgira)
¼ cup honey
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- Dry roast American Pistachios for 3-4 minutes on medium heat. Switch the heat off and allow to cool slightly.
- Put the roasted pistachios in a food processor jar and process to a coarse mixture.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add brown sugar and 2 tbsps water and cook till the sugar melts.
- Add rolled oats, puffed amaranth, and coarsely processed pistachios. Add honey and cinnamon powder and mix till well combined. Transfer on to a plate and allow to cool slightly.
- Take small portions of the mixture with greased hands and roll each portion into a ball.